Fixed price website packages, maintenance + more:
Designed for small business. Effective AND affordable!
And that can only be good for you, and good for your business!
- I’ll work with you through every step of the way to help you build your website, build your online presence and grow your relationship with your customers.
- That means that building and managing your website doesn’t need to be overwhelming!
- I’m passionate about what I do and love building websites, fixing websites, and finding the best solution for you.
- My prices are reasonable.
- There is no job too small (seriously).
Your success is my success!
- I’m a local designer, and will be here to support you.
- I have the skills you need for your project, but if I don’t I’ll find a someone who does.
- I’ve always got lots of ideas and will go the extra mile.
- I’ll work with you to brainstorm your website, even if you’re not ready to start building it just yet.
- If a job takes me longer than anticipated, I won’t charge extra (assuming that we’re still within the original brief).
- I’m available for out-of-business-hours and emergency support.
- I have a great eye for design, detail, and I really am a perfectionist!
Fixed Price Website Packages
Fixed price = no surprises and it’s as easy as 1, 2 or 3!
Decisions, decisions! I’ll work with you to identify what you need, so you can choose best option for your website. And that doesn’t mean lots of jargon and big!
The value-packed (almost) DIY budget option for the anyone who wants to keep costs as low as possible for their starter website.
+ $$$ bonus tips and tools to ease the way!
The Standard package is designed for small business owners who want to keep costs low, but want a few more more options.
+ $$$ bonus goodies to help you manage your site!
This is the whole shebang! If you want to have your site built, customised, and managed, this is the one for you!
+ A fantastic $500+ Facebook-expert bonus!
Maintenance: Buy some Time!
Don’t let your website languish! You need to maintain it. Seriously! You need to maintain your investment, or it won’t work for you effectively.
If you’re a small business owner, you probably have enough to do and may not want to worry about adding more to “the list”! It’s like your car – you can do the basics, but for more, you go to the mechanic! It saves you time, money, and you know you’re getting a professional job!
As easy as 1, 2, or 3!
Three options to choose from, with hours that don’t expire.
SEO + analytics monitoring, fresh content, no more broken links or out of date news stories, ongoing updates and so much more!
You can buy a block of time and use that as you need to – 1, 2 or 4 hours.
Go month by month and I’ll give you a discount!
Or you can choose a longer plan, and save even more!
I’ll be your go-to for maintenance, training, or the security of a local support person you can call on for backup (and I’ll answer all your ‘silly’ questions!).
Custom Design, Training + more!
A host of services to choose from – customised for you!
Graphic design work, or some training or mentoring so you can self-manage your site.
A specialist site, or a large-scale one. Content creation, brainstorming, site reviews and recommendations for ongoing development.
Talk to me about what you need, and I’ll work with you!
Specialist or large-scale sites.
Portfolio/CV mini-site (for the job seeker, artist, or school leaver).
Site health check and review + written report.
Project management, consultancy.
One-on-one or small group training.
WordPress, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, image sourcing, site management.
Talk with me about what you need to accomplish, and I’ll design a training package for you and your staff.
Twitter banner and background.
eNewsletter design and management.
“Ellen was excellent to work with, extremely thorough and professional, and she does great design work. We have already recommended her to several others. Thanks for a great job on kygy.com.au.”