Maintain your investment with maintenance and management
If you’re a small business owner, or have responsibility for managing a website, regardless of size, you probably have enough to do and may not want to worry about adding more to the list! It’s like maintaining your car or doing jobs around the house – you can do a lot of stuff, but for more, you go to a professional! Ultimately, it saves you time and money… and you know you’re getting a professional job and you have the added security of backup support and knowledge for your site.
You need to maintain your investment in your website, or it won’t work for you effectively. Seriously!
That’s where my website concierge services come in … you decide how much you want to spend, and what that time is spent on. You know you’re getting a professional job and you have the added security of backup support and knowledge for your site.
Updates and Monitoring
Take the pain out of maintaining your website with the Website Essentials Maintenance Pack.
- Update WordPress, plugins and theme (template)
- Fix broken links, check and remove spam comments
- Check for security issues and monitor performance
- Database tune up
- Regular backup of your site’s content
- Troubleshooting if something isn’t working as it should
Alerts will be attended to within 24-48 hours depending on the urgency and nature of what’s required.
$60 per month or save 20% if purchased annually
Content and Social Media
Content, posts, training
- Buy a block of time and use as needed.
- Social media posts (eg Facebook or Twitter).
- Page updates, news stories, new pages, SEO fine tuning, image sourcing.
- Your go-to for content maintenance and management.
- Use for staff training in site management.
- The security of a support person you can call on for backup (and I’ll answer all your ‘silly’ questions!).
- Option to combine your content and site essentials maintenance.
- By the hour, or by the month, with hours that don’t expire.
As a guide, a new page could take anywhere from 1-3 hours including content writing/editing, images, and testing.
$60 per hour or save 20% on every 4 hour block